Here is your last chance to catch all the summer funat Knott's before its gone for the summer. Knott's announced that they will be celebrating labor day weekend with an amazing fireworks show that will light up the sky.
"Labor Day Sunday fireworks show. On September 6, the Park’s skyline will glow with a brilliant fireworks show at 10pm – TIP: the best view in the Park is in Boardwalk and Calico Square"
Many other types of shows will be playing from Sept.4-7 at Knott's Berry Farm such as Salsa Bands, The Big Fat Steve Band - The Kings of Kool, Calico Saloon Cancan Show, and for the kids or kid at heart Charlie Brown’s Happy Campers which performed in the newly renovated Camp Snoopy Theater.
Guest may also purchase 2016 Knott's Berry Farm Season Passes which go on sale August 28, 2015 for as little as nine payments of $9. When you purchase a 2016 Knott's Berry Farm pass you get one free admission in 2015.Make sure to visit knotts.com for more information on this fun labor day weekend and the full press release is below.
BUENA PARK, Calif. (August, 2015) – Knott’s Berry Farm offers special Labor Day weekend entertainment and family fun for a variety of ages and interests, including a spectacular Labor Day Sunday fireworks show. On September 6, the Park’s skyline will glow with a brilliant fireworks show at 10pm – TIP: the best view in the Park is in Boardwalk and Calico Square. Guests can also take a journey on the spectacular new 4D interactive ride, Voyage to the Iron Reef; stroll through the Park’s Old West Ghost Town® or hang with the PEANUTS gang in a fresh Camp Snoopy, the land of high sierra fun!
There’s live entertainment everywhere you turn. The Labor Day weekend, Sept. 4 – Sept. 7, is the last time guest can enjoy the following line-up of can’t miss shows and entertainment:
· Salsa Bands, nothing says a fiesta like a dance party created by some of Orange County’s most popular salsa bands.
· Back by popular demand, The Big Fat Steve Band - The Kings of Kool is a fun, exciting dance band with a swingin’ beat. Enjoy the live musicality of rockabilly, swing and classic sounds. The only thing missing are your dance moves.
· Camp-goers will love Charlie Brown’s Happy Campers performed in the newly renovated Camp Snoopy Theatre. Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, their friend JT, and the world’s most popular beagle, Snoopy, will take the stage in a show that’s sure to make an outdoorsman out of anybody!
· Calico Saloon Cancan Show, because what’s a Saloon without a show? Don’t miss this revered show for some good old’ fashioned barroom fun.
· Ghost Town is alive with townsfolk who will put you smack dab in the middle of the Wild West. New residents have put down stakes recently… Clem Culpepper, the ever hopeful gold miner, Ma & Pa Shine, our resident moonshiners & Nathan Quickly, the Pony Express Agent, and the rest of the Calico Townsfolk.
Knott’s Labor Day weekend celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Theme Park hours are: Friday, September 410am – 8pm; Saturday, September 510am – 10pm; Sunday, September 6 10am – 11pm; Monday, September 7 10am – 8pm. A 2016 Season Pass is a great way to experience all of the seasons of fun at Knott’s. 2016 Knott's Berry Farm Season Passes go on sale August 28, 2015 for as little as nine payments of $9. A 2016 Season Pass offers one free admission in 2015, unlimited visits in 2016, food and merchandise discounts, Early Ride Time on select rides during the summer, discounts on Knott’s Scary Farm tickets, and exclusive Passholder offers and events. Current 2015 Passholders can take advantage of a special limited time renewal price.
About Knott’s Berry Farm and Cedar Fair Entertainment Company:
Knott’s Berry Farm is owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, a publicly traded partnership that is listed for trading on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “FUN.” In addition to Knott’s Berry Farm, Cedar Fair owns and operates ten other amusement parks, three water parks, one indoor water park, and five hotels. Cedar Fair also operates the Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in California under a management contract. Visit knotts.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.